The way see it - I think it's definitely appropriate for the needs assessor
to suggest things that would be beneficial for the student: materials in
advance, alt formats etc. But I don't think the HEI sees any of our
recommendations as any kind of official obligation. Ultimately, it needs to
be worked out between the student, the DA, and HEI. The needs assessment
report can be used as evidence to strengthen the argument for particular
adjustments.

mike p

Regards

Mike Parry