Hi Eric, hi all

I use an RDF module for our Drupal site.

So far, information about requirements is available in RDFa.

This is how is defined the

RDF mapping for requirements
-----
:requirement
    a sioc:Item, foaf:Document ;
    dc:title xsd:string ;
    rdf:val:requirementClassification xsd:string ;
    rdfval:useCases :useCase ;
    rdfs:label xsd:string ;
    skos:definition xsd:string ;
    dcterms:description xsd:string ;
    rdfval:examples xsd:string ;
    rdfval:requirementCoverages requirementCoverage ;
    rdfval:w3cRequirementsClassification xsd:string ;
    rdfval:w3cAccepted xsd:boolean .

:useCase
    a sioc:Item, foaf:Document .
:requirementCoverage
    a sioc:Item, foaf:Document .

If you need another mapping I can change it of course.
I can also define mappings for other content types to RDFa.

I think this should be a nice export functionality.

Thomas

* Bosch, Thomas <[log in to unmask]> [2014-11-07 11:20+0000]
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to ask again if there is or if there is not a need for a new view for all W3C accepted requirements.

That would be great from my perspective.

I'm trying to show the shapes WG some profit from aligning with
DCAP. A view would at least reduce the impedance.

How hard is it to query the database? It'd be cool to auto-gen
http://www.w3.org/2014/10/rdfvalreqs/reqs.json from Drupal, or
simply make http://www.w3.org/2014/10/rdfvalreqs/?+Gsmall#reqs
query Drupal directly. Do you know some incantations for that?

--
-ericP

office: +1.617.599.3509
mobile: +33.6.80.80.35.59