Thomas, we definitely want validation levels. However, I suspect that
those will be implementation dependent and therefore the DSP (or
whatever comes out) will need to be able to include them. But I don't
think we can tie them to constraints themselves. Or is that not what you
meant?

kc

--
Karen Coyle