Dear all,
The debate about gendered bullying (or not) made me think. That the troll
did not know the gender of his/her 'target'. That he/she doesn't know
Hillary, thus. And this means that he/she 'met' Hillary online, likely...
here.
In other words, it may well be one of us, right?
If this is the case, let me remind him/her that scam (real or simulated) is
a crime.
All the best to all the others
Simone