*apologies for cross-posting*

Hello Creators,

the inaugural edition of Neurocreator introduces a different way of looking
at how creators do what we do.

From the traditions of general semantics, neuro-linguistics, changework
therapies and the latest explorations of neuroscience comes an approach
that is already transforming creators' lives.

For instance, the concepts of inspiration and the muse are based on very
old ideas -  such as the belief system of the Roman Empire and their gods!
Surely in the 21st Century we can get closer to the reality of the creative
process?

http://www.journal.neurocreator.com offers a new and effective approach. In
this issue:

   - *interviews with artists & illustrators*
   - *what neuroscience is discovering about music*
   - *designing websites with neuro-linguistics*
   - *an introduction to general semantics *
   - *meditation & yoga*
   - *media & art reviews using the neurocreator model*
   - *a call for more creative producers in the arts*
   - *50 pages ideal for smartphone and desktop viewing*

Neurocreator techniques are used everyday at Creator College, based in the
centre of Hull - UK City of Culture 2017. So this is not only a cohesive
theoretical position but is practical and effective as we are researching
new tools for the arts, education & creative industries.

   - *first 16 pages open FREE to all*
   - *list owners please be in touch for FREE access code for complete
   journal*
   - *£4.99 per quarterly issue, printed versions available to order online*

We welcome submissions and articles from the fields of neuroscience,
linguistics, general semantics, shamanic studies, changework therapies,
creative industries and especially from teaching in the arts.

Please contact the editor with your ideas first because currently we have
no budget for articles so do not want to take up your time with no reward.
We will change this policy as subscriptions come in. Talk to Mal Williamson
on [log in to unmask]

We welcome created works too - using neurocreator techniques,
understandings, explorations and responses.

We are in this to create value and enhancements for creative industries,
education and artists. How can we all go that extra bit further with our
work and success?

Contributors so far include artists, therapists, research scientists and
educators - all exploring new considerations of the creative process and
practice that combine up-to-date knowledge with these tried and tested
methods.

http://journal.neurocreator.com

Many thanks,

Mal

*http://www.neurocreator.com <http://www.neurocreator.com>*

*Neurocreator **ISSN 2057-0171 **is published quarterly by Creator College*
*www.creatorcollege.org <http://www.creatorcollege.org>  *
*tel: 07977 394 394*
*Queen Victoria Square, 6-8 King Edward St, Hull HU1 3SS*
*$7.99 per issue $28.99 annual subscription, print versions availabe to
order online.*