All

I have been instructed to undertake environmental due diligence on a large number of properties across the UK.

Is anyone aware of a database/directory of contacts (email and postal addresses) that we would need to approach to complete these searches - rather than making a large number of telephone enquiries?

I would interested to learn whether anyone completed such an exercise.

Kind regards

Paul Nixon Head of Environmental Services, GVA
Direct Dial: 0121 609 8226 - Email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> Mobile: 07919 694 524
Web: www.gva.co.uk<http://www.gva.co.uk/> - National Number: 08449 02 03 04 - Fax: 0121 609 8007

GVA is the trading name of GVA Grimley Limited registered in England and Wales under company number 6382509. Registered Office, 3 Brindleyplace, Birmingham B1 2JB.

This email is intended for the addressee who may rely upon any opinions or advice contained in this email only in where written terms of engagement have been agreed. No other recipient may disclose or rely on the contents which is unauthorised.

Attached files are checked by us with virus detection software before transmission though you should carry out your own checks before opening any attachment. GVA Grimley Limited accepts no liability for any loss or damage which may be caused by software viruses.