Thank you Jan for your support - that is really appreciated. It's been a lot of work and a bit last minute but we're nearly there and we can't wait to see all those who can come along!

Jan, we'd love to have you as a speaker/facilitator one day so hopefully we will get to hear from you and meet you at some point!

For everyone else there is a link to the final programme here:

http://communitypsychologyuk.ning.com/notes/Programme_for_the_Festival_of_Community_Psychology_has_been_Finalised%21

Thank you again.

Best wishes

Sally, Elaine, Meera, Miltos, James, Glenn, and Damien