Hi everyone,

thank you very much for your contributions today. It's certainly been interesting for me (although not in a cataloguing role any more). I shall try and summarise ready for tomorrow morning.

By all means feel free to carry on replying to posts or even starting new ones. This is your space!

I hope you'll be able to join us for our second day of 'Getting into cataloguing' tomorrow from 10am again. Topics will include (but are by no means restricted to) subject cataloguing, classification, non-book materials, rare materials... in the morning; and alternative approaches, alternative roles: non-MARC cataloguing and training, outsourcing, data harvesting, lower-level records... in the afternoon.

Best wishes,
Esther

--
Esther Arens MCLIP