From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">jeorgemarley thomas
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 8:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Subject: [ccp4bb] Refinement with refmac05 and methionine density

Dear All,

I am refining the structure with refmac05, and after each refinement the density around this methionine is flipping. and it is difficult to say where this methionine actually have the density. please suggest what I should I do. I am attaching the snap here.

Thanks in Advance for your kind suggestions

Jeorge