A reminder to all CAS members that the new show I have curated in close
collaboration with Professor Stephen Bann and celebrating the 50th
anniversary (exactly) of the first internatiomal exhibition of concrete,
kinetic and phonic poetry opens tonight at the Centre of Latin American
Studies in Cambridge.  Both Stephen and Philip Steadman will be present
this evening and you are most welcome if anywhere in the vicinity.

More details here:
http://www.latin-american.cam.ac.uk/events/concrete-poetry

Do of course let me know if you would like to arrange a visit during the
show's duration amd check the link above for information about related
events from now until early March.

with all best wishes

Bronaċ