Thanks from me too Rupert for sharing this. Paul Violi was a lovely man and a fantastic poet - one of the funniest and positive in the business. He always reminded me of Dave Allen. We had him read at the Language Club and everyone loved him. My friend Steve Spence was a huge fan and wrote some sparkling reviews about him in both Terrible Work and on Stride.

Cheers

Tim