Thanks Anna.

On 2 Nov 2014, at 15:58, Anna Powney wrote:

http://www.ealingclub.com/jack-bruce/
I received this newsletter about the same time as this email so thought I would share it.

On 2 November 2014 12:24, Tim Allen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I notice that nothing about Bruce, who died last week, has appeared here. Jack Bruce's song writing with the poet Pete Brown, both at the time of Cream and afterwards, should be celebrated on a list such as this. Their collaborations produced one of the finest music-poetry adventures ever. 'I bought you tickets for the waterfall / but you poured away all the change' - from Songs For A Taylor. Superb.

Cheers

Tim