Dear all,

Interface update
You might have spotted that the Bloomsbury Media Cloud site has been updated:
http://media.bloomsburymediacloud.org
For the most part, I think it looks fine but I'll probably make a few minor tweaks.

Bloomsbury support

As a reminder, if you need support with the platform, please give me a shout – or contact the local administrator in your College who can create user accounts on the platform:

Leo Havemann, Birkbeck – [log in to unmask]

Tim Neumann, IOE – [log in to unmask]

Jo Stroud, LSHTM – [log in to unmask]

Ben Audsley/Alistair Spark, RVC – [log in to unmask]

Linda O'Sullivan/Sultan Wadud, SOAS – [log in to unmask]

MediaCore support
Finally, I've had an update regarding MediaCore's support provision:

We now have East Coast support - and so support now starts at 2pm UK time. While we don't have full UK time zone coverage (yet), it's a big improvement, as there's now more overlap with the UK working day.

I'll send more details as and when I receive it.

Best wishes,

Sarah

Sarah Sherman
BLE Service Manager