Hi there

We've been running blogs for HE students to diarise their experiences during work placement, but there were big issues with post size, pasting from Word and timing out issues...that have left us looking urgently for another solution....hence looking into portfolios in a bit of a hurry.

All seemed well but we've just discovered that, without any logic behind it, images and documents that have been uploaded aren't appearing in either the edit or view modes.  It's the randomness (if that's a word) of it all.  Some images and documents are fine...some aren't....and all we want is something reliable that student can add text, images and files to....and that tutors can access easily to assess.

Is there anyone who can offer some advice?

Cheers

Sarah

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.

For further information, please visit http://its.yorkcollege.ac.uk/EmailUsagePolicy