From: Blackboard/Courseinfo userslist [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Davies Helen.M.
Sent: 14 November 2014 13:02
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BLACKBOARD-USERGROUP] Error message when grading a paper in Turnitin

Hi all,

We have an academic who has been marking papers and has encountered the following error message:

The Page at https://submit.ac.uk says:
This is a draft submission.  Any and all marks will be deleted when or if the paper is resubmitted.  Would you like to continue?

In addition, when he has gone to continue, the title of the assignment has changed to [Grading Template].  This has happened to two students and there are another five that he needs to grade.  The remainder of the module went okay.

Has anyone seen this, and can you advise before I contact Turnitin Direct?

Thanks

Helen

Helen M Davies                                                                          Helen M Davies
Cynorthwyydd Cymorth e-Ddysgu                                      eLearning Support Assistant
Academi Dysgu ac Addysgu Abertawe (ADAA)              Swansea Academy for Learning & Teaching (SALT)
Gwasanaethau Gwybodaeth a Systemau                         Information Services and Systems
Prifysgol Abertawe                                                                    Swansea University
Parc Singleton, Abertawe                                                       Singleton Park, Swansea
SA2 8PP                                                                                           SA2 8PP

e-bost: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>                         email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
ffon: +44 (0)1792 602834                                                          tel:  +44 (0)1792 602834
twitter: @HelenMD                                                                  twitter: @HelenMD

[salt_logo]
[COLF LOGO]

University of Huddersfield inspiring tomorrow's professionals.
[http://marketing.hud.ac.uk/_HOSTED/EmailSig2014/EmailSigFooter.jpg]