Hi Danny,

Thanks for the quick response. I hadn’t seen that, need to get down to Specsavers.

Again a shame that you can’t bulk/batch download a feature in Blackboard.

With best wishes,

Ashley Wright

Development Officer,
Learning & Teaching Development Service-
http://www.ncl.ac.uk/quilt/

cid:image001.png@01CFA1B3.17140680

Tel (Direct line): +44 (0)191 208 5565