---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tracey Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 12 November 2014 13:59
Subject: Northern Modernism Seminar Friday 14th November 2014 at the Sustainability Hub Keele University

Dear All,

We are looking forward to welcoming you all to the Northern Modernism Seminar on Friday 14th November at the Sustainability Hub at Keele University.

Coffee will be from 10.30am then the seminar will commence at 11am.  We have arranged parking to be available for those of you who will be arriving by car.  You will find 'free' reserved parking towards the area on the left of the sustainability Hub, where the new development will be, there will be signage pointing you in this direction.

I hope you have a safe journey to Keele, but in the meantime if I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards
Tracey

--
Tracey Harrison
Project Administrator

Claus Moser Research Centre
Room CM 1 17
Keele University
Keele
Staffordshire ST5 5BG

Telephone 01782 733845
email:-  [log in to unmask]

emails will be checked between the hours of 9.00am - 9.30am and 1.00pm - 3.00pm Monday - Thursday

--
Scott McCracken
Tel: 01782 733272

Pilgrimages: A Journal of Dorothy Richardson Studies

Research Institute for the Humanities
University of Keele
Keele
Staffordshire