From: Graham Matthews [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 November 2014 13:38
To: 'Bates, Jessica'; 'Dick Hartley'; 'Caroline Williams'; 'K McFarlane'; [log in to unmask]; 'Daniel Murch'; [log in to unmask]; 'Simon Edwards'; 'Rowley, Jo'; ''Shepherd, Elizabeth''; [log in to unmask]; 'Christine Urquhart [cju]'
Subject: QAA Subject benchmark review

Just a reminder that the deadline for responses to consultation is 25th November. Could you please check with associations/organisations with which you are involved that they are aware of this. QAA has advised that they sent details to those on list we provided.

QAA Subject benchmark statement: Librarianship, information, knowledge, records and archives management - draft for consultation

http://www.qaa.ac.uk/publications/information-and-guidance/publication/?PubID=2827

The consultation is open until 25 November 2014. (Consultation responses should be submitted using the form at: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Sept-Nov2014)

Thanks

Graham

Graham Matthews

Professor of Information Management

Head of Discipline, Information Management

School  of Business and Economics

Loughborough University

Loughborough

Leicestershire