Dear All

As part of a business case I am developing I am seeking stats about the profile of information and records managers (and services) in universities.  Ideally something that will tell me e.g the proportion of HEIs that employ such information/records manager and costs etc.

I realise this might be a bit of a stretch. Am aware that SCONUL collects data with regard to university libraries and archives therein and think UCISA collects data about IT – am I missing something obvious?

Many thanks and apologies for x-posting

Caroline

Caroline Williams, BA, RMARA

Independent Archival Consultant

Senior Research Fellow, University of Liverpool

Visiting Professor, Liverpool John Moores University

President, Archives and Records Association