Dear Christin

I would agree with David.  P. somniferum is the most likely option.  The
number and diameter of reticulum cells across the width of the seed at the
central point is the defining factor.

Best wishes

Jennifer Miller

--
Dr Jennifer Miller

Dickson Laboratory for Bio-Archaeology • Block 2.01 Kelvin Campus •
West of Scotland Science Park• 2317 Maryhill Road, Glasgow G20 OSP.
*Tel*: 0141 258 3597 • *Mobile*: 07776 237401

Offices in York, Glasgow (Northlight Heritage), Nottingham (Trent & Peak
Archaeology) and  Sheffield (ArcHeritage).
Registered Office: 47 Aldwark, York, YO1 7BX. A Company Limited by
Guarantee. Registered in England No. 1430801.
A Registered Charity in England & Wales (No. 509060) and Scotland (No.
SCO42846).