Dear Allstat Members,

Paramount Recruitment is currently representing a global organisation based in the  Essex area currently recruiting for a Bioinformatician/Bioinformatics Engineer in the growing Genomics department.

We are happy to receive strong MSc (with 1-2 years working experience) graduates or a PhD Bioinformatics graduate for the role.

Role Description:

Requirements:

There is a competitive salary and inclusive benefits package on offer for this position!

Please send a copy of your updated CV to [log in to unmask]. We look forward to hearing from you J

SIGNOFF allstat