From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Naseem Anwar
Sent: 24 November 2014 11:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CERES 2nd International Conference 24th - 26th June 2015 - Call For Papers

We would like to advise you that the second call for papers is now live for the 2015 CERES International Conference, 'The stubborn persistence of racism: confronting racial inequality through education and action'. 24th - 26th June 2015

The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday 23 January 2015.

We very much hope you will be able to attend our second international conference and would be grateful if you could forward this e-mail to any of your colleagues or networks who may find the conference of interest.

You can find further information at http://www.ceres.education.ed.ac.uk/ceres-conference-2015/

General conference enquiries can be directed to the Conference Administrator, Jo Law at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely

Jo Law

Conference Administrator

Centre for Education for Racial Equality in Scotland The University of Edinburgh Moray House School of Education Room B.04 Old Moray House Holyrood Road Edinburgh EH8 8AQ

Tel:  0131 651 6371

e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>