From: HEEON equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Soraya Cotwal
Sent: 25 November 2014 10:28 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Exams during Ramadan

Hi Anne

Over the last couple of years we have published a fasting guidance which has proved really helpful in supporting our Muslim students during this period. We make sure that it is publicised widely prior to the time and also work with Chaplaincy and the Student Union both of how are linked closely to the Islamic Society, to ensure that it is referred to and used as a point of reference. I have attached a copy of it to the email.

Hope it proves useful to you.

Kind regards

Soraya