http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theranos

Jonathan

On 5 Nov 2014, at 20:24, David Bullock <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi

Certainly no hard information in the article, and several apparently 'evasive' responses

Concern has also been expressed in the UK, as a major supermarket chain here (Asda) is owned by Walmart and we have seen the remote consultation kiosk (even without diagnostics) mooted as a future model for patient care . . .

Best wishes

David

UK National Health Service Consultant Clinical Scientist and Director of Birmingham Quality

[with apologies for lack of any pertinent quotations - Wyatt Earp's remains the best for me!]

www.birminghamquality.org.uk<http://www.birminghamquality.org.uk>

www.ukneqas.org.uk<http://www.ukneqas.org.uk>