From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Haskel Greenfield [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 12:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ZOOARCH] Book request

I have my chapter on sexing if anyone needs it.
Best
Haskel

Haskel J. Greenfield, Prof., University of Manitoba
Department of Anthropology, Fletcher Argue 432, Winnipeg, MB, R3T2N2
Coordinator, Judaic Studies Program, Fletcher Argue 328, Winnipeg, MB, R3T2N2
Co-director, Near Eastern and Biblical Archaeology Laboratory, St. Paul's College, 70 Dysart Road, Winnipeg, MB, R3T2M6
Office phone - 204-272-1591