From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Margie Homko
Sent: 14 October 2014 16:41
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] locating Sussex faunal assemblages

I am trying to locate faunal collections from the following 3 Neolithic sites in Sussex:  Bury Hill and Offham Hill causewayed enclosures and North Marden barrow.   Does anybody know whether they are in London (British Museum or Natural History, presumably) or in a local museum in Sussex?     Thank you for your help

Margie Homko, MA
University of New Mexico