This email is sent on behalf of Rachel Hesse who wants you to receive files using the Oxford University Oxfile service.<br>
Rachel Hesse has provided the following message:<br>
&quot;Dear all,<br>
Fingers crossed that this will work...I've attached a link which contains several photos of a bone from Pompeii.  I'm a bit stumped, and I would be immensely grateful for any thoughts!<br>
Best,<br>
Rachel&quot;<br>
This URL contains your Oxfile user ID and you should not share it with other people.<br>
You can directly access this folder by visiting https://oxfile.ox.ac.uk/oxfile/work/extBox?id=182076BE65E22231B7<br>
This will be available from 02 Oct 2014 until the end of 08 Oct 2014<br>
This email was sent from the Oxfile service. For help on using this service please contact [log in to unmask] quoting reference oxfile:77F0B91C-679A-413F-919C-4EFC44F23AE5.<br>