Dear colleagues,
For information.
Best wishes,
Emily

Dr Emily Jeremiah
Senior Lecturer in German

School of Modern Languages, Literatures and Cultures
Royal Holloway University of London
Egham
Surrey TW20 0EX
Tel. +44 (0)1784 443256

http://tinyurl.com/ejeremiah

Dear Colleagues,
The Centre for the Study of Contemporary Women’s Writing (CCWW) is now on Facebook. Please visit us at                       https://www.facebook.com/CentreStudyContemporaryWomensWriting to be updated about our rich list of events and activities.
In accordance with CCWW objectives, by launching our page we would like to connect scholars interested in women’s writing (particularly post-1968 but a wider understanding of 'contemporary' is also welcomed), stimulate networking opportunities, foster cross-cultural collaboration, generate and facilitate research projects.
If you are interested in posting on our page your past, current or upcoming research projects on contemporary writing by women in French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish (including Catalan and Galician), please contact the Director of the Centre, Prof. Gill Rye ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) and our 2013/14 Visiting Fellow, Dr Francesca Calamita ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).
Please, do not forget to like us!
Best Wishes,
Gill Rye and Francesca Calamita on behalf of CCWW