*Black Walk Series*

I will be walking along the path of the old Berlin Wall on 9 November 2014,
the 25th anniversary of the fall of the wall. I will walk from Bornholmer
Strasse in the north down towards Gorlitzer Park in the south, and then
veering off to finish at Tempelhofer Park (hopefully around sunset).

I have walked my walks through Tokyo, London and Paris over the last 3
years. In Paris I invited participants to join me and created a film out of
their contributions from our encounter and experience.

In Berlin I am exploring ideas of choreography within the social, with some
emphasis on the changing landscapes of cities through the homogenisation of
urban lifestyles. This walk will be filmed by a collaborating artist to
make a film of this action.

I am looking for Berlin-based participants to join the walk and then to do
a 'choreographed' fall in the Tempelhofer Park.

Please contact me if you would like more information. You can also check my
previous walks:

Paris 2013: http://vimeo.com/92839613
London 2013: http://vimeo.com/64267289
Tokyo 2012: http://vimeo.com/53520340

Or my website for some texts about this series:

http://dominiquebaronb.wordpress.com/projects/black-marche-paris-2013/
www.dominiquebb.com

Thank you

Dominique BB