Hello all,

It is the time of year when many of you have recently devised new syllabi or updated those from previous years.

The Urban Geography Research Group seeks to promote and support good teaching in urban geography, and one of the ways we do this by helping to share good syllabi to others on our website: www.urban-geography.org.uk

So, if you've got a syllabus that might help others develop or improve their own course, please send a copy to me at [log in to unmask] and we'll get it posted.

Many thanks,

Regan Koch

--
Regan Koch