I think there are two parts to this - there's an interesting question about how to make the output fully GLUE2 clean, however, completely separate to that is the issue of the ticket and critical alarm. If you do 'View Trends For This Service' on the Nagios page and extend the timescale to go back a few days you can see that at the time the ticket was filed on Monday, the test was showing a critical failure, and had been (slightly on-and-off) since Thursday morning. Since it's not showing a critical failure any more, you should just be able to close the ticket as solved.

Ewan