Hello,
As is the ancient custom, the week after a full review I take a lighter
touch when looking at the tickets - so that you all don't start making
tiny, straw-haired effigies of me in an effort to use black magic to
make me stop talking about tickets.

Other VO Nagios:
https://vo-nagios.physics.ox.ac.uk/nagios/cgi-bin/status.cgi?host=all&servicestatustypes=16&hoststatustypes=15

Site's seeing problems at the time of writing are:
Lancaster - long term errors for pheno & gridpp on one CE (still to be
fixed).
Liverpool - short term errors for snoplus on a cream CE (looks like it's
rejecting jobs).
RALPP - short term errors for southgrid and pheno on ARC CEs (job
submission problem)
Bristol - short term error for southgrid ("Job submission to LRMS failed")
Sheffield - long term errors for gridpp on multiple CEs, short term
errors for pheno, t2k and snoplus (timeouts affecting job submission).
QMUL - long term errors for t2k on their SE ("GlueVOInfoPath or
GlueSAPath not published")
TIER 1 - long term errors for t2k and snoplus on their respective SEs.

I'm still figuring out how best to present this, please bare with me.

On to the tickets.

23 Open UK tickets this week,  10 Green, 3 Yellow, 1 Orange and 10 Red.

Tier 1
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=108944 (1/10)
CMS having trouble finding some files at RAL during a AAA access test.
The RAL team has satisfied the ticket to the first order (confirming
that the files in question are indeed in castor), so the ticket could be
solved - or at least CMS could be asked to see if they still have
trouble accessing the files. In progress (1/10)

https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=108546 (16/9)
An atlas ticket, about some job failures that might well not be relevant
any more. Looking very stale, and possibly like it could be closed. In
progress (22/9)

Also on the probably should be on hold list:
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=106324 (CMS)

And Chris W, could you please take a peek at:
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=107880
(Sno+'s odd suse user group needing help).

SUSSEX
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=108765 (24/9)
ROD ticket about the state of the Sussex BDII output. Matt RB tracked it
to a problem with their (updated) SGE and has submitted a ticket
(109263) which appears to have been picked up. Correctly On Hold (13/10)

IMPERIAL/DIRAC
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=108723 (23/9)
Ticket from Chris W, asking some question about DIRAC. It really could
do with some input from him, and Daniela points out the existence of the
new dirac user mailing list as a better place for such discussion:
for reply (1/10)

SHEFFIELD
Could this Sno+ ticket:
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=109223
(jobs not be assigned to Sheffield)
be related to this Sno+ ticket:
https://ggus.eu/index.php?mode=ticket_info&ticket_id=109207
(Sno+ SW DIR needs to be pointed to cvmfs)? Just a naive thought if the
SW_DIR was one of the requirements for jobs.

And that's it, all my tabs containing "interesting" tickets have been
closed. Let me know if you think I've missed anything out.

Cheers!
Matt