I think we will be sending someone which may or may not be me.

I agree the Scottish dimension needs to be properly represented.

Best wishes

Grant

---------------------------------
Grant E. L. Buttars, | Deputy University Archivist | Special Collections | Centre for Research Collections | Division of Library and  University Collections | University of Edinburgh

George Square, Edinburgh | EH8 9LJ | http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc | tel: 0131 650 8379 | direct dial: 0131 651 3852
=================================
Coming to consult something?  Please see http://www.ed.ac.uk/is/crc for service information

Follow CRC