Ex Ordo
2015, 10-13 June
12th European Association for Sociology of Sport Conference
Dear Colleagues,
Please note that online abstract submission is now open for the EASS Dublin conference through the conference website. You will also find details there on the call for papers, venue, registration fees, and keynote speakers. We are delighted that Professors Randall Collins, Anthony King and Roberta Sassatelli will be joining us for exciting academic and social programmes.
We look forward to welcoming you to Dublin!
John Connolly & Paddy Dolan

Click here to view an online version of this email.