Hi John,

I have a couple of questions regarding the same analysis.

1) What is the best way to do the analysis if there are three time points
of data?
Should I perform longitudinal registration between T1 and T2, T2 and T3
separately and do the long. registration on the resulting avg_*.nii images?

2) I have done the two group t test on the resulting smoothed and
normalized c1.*jd images with contrasts, 1 and -1 (group 1 and group 2)
the results would show if there is greater grey matter volume 'decline' in
group 1 than in group 2. Is this correct?

Thanks,
Pradeep

Is the subtraction as baseline – followup for JD calculation or the other
way around.