Dear Bin,

The attached should fix this problem. Let me know if it's not the case.

Best,

Vladimir

On Mon, Oct 6, 2014 at 11:48 AM, Bin Wang <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Dear Vladimir,

Yes, it’s still epoched but all information about the epochs is lost (i.e duration, time and onset). All of them are no events. I need these information because they are useful in the post-processing. Do you have the same situation with me or not? I attached one of my epoched EEGLAB file here, you can try.

Thank you very much,

Best,
Bin

Bin Wang
Cognitive Neuroscience

Institute of Neuroscience and Medicine (INM-3)

Forchungszentrum Juelich,

Leo-Brandt-Str. 5

52425 Juelich

Email: [log in to unmask]