HI Don,

Indeed, I have tiny residuals at that voxel (0.00003). I hadn't seen that before because of the color scale where I was looking.

As for the surrounding values, I have T values that are much more reasonable - in the 7-15 range, and residuals between ~0.01 to 0.09.

So the question now is, is there a way around this such that I can get an idea of what the data actually look like that are in the normal range? Obviously none of these are going to be final analyses. And the other thing I would like to try to make certain of is that there are no other issues other than a small sample size. Do you have any thoughts about that?

Thank you again,

~Theresa