We are seeking to appoint a Postdoctoral Researcher in the field of
Socio-Ecological Systems Modelling for a period of 2 years.

Based within the School of GeoSciences at the University of Edinburgh,
you will join a team of researchers studying the effects of
environmental change on land use, the impacts of climate change on rural
and urban environments and how people will adapt to these changes. We
explore these themes at multiple temporal and spatial scales using
different methods such as simulation modelling, futures analysis and
social survey to explore land system change in the past, present and
future. We aim to improve understanding of the effects of individual and
social decision processes on land system change that are underpinned by
human behaviour, preferences and attitudes.

The post is full-time, fixed-term for 2 years, and is available from 1
March 2015. Further information:
https://www.vacancies.ed.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=031703

--
Sascha Holzhauer
Diploma in System Science

School of GeoSciences
The University of Edinburgh
Drummond Street, Edinburgh EH8 9XP, UK

Tel +44 (0)131 651 4447
http://www.geos.ed.ac.uk/homes/sholzhau

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.