Dear SEDA colleagues

Come and join the growing team at St Mary's! We are investing in educational development and now need a Head of Academic Professional Development to lead the development and delivery of a comprehensive development programme for staff teaching and supporting learning at St Mary’s University. This includes leading the roll out of a new institutional (HEA accredited) CPD framework for teaching and supporting learning.

Full details on our website:

http://www.smuc.ac.uk/jobs/new/head-of-academic-professional-development-october-2014.htm

If you would like to have an informal chat about the role, do drop me a line [log in to unmask] 02082404191

Look forward to hearing from you!

Claire

Dr Claire Taylor
Pro Vice-Chancellor
St Mary's University
Twickenham
London

Disclaimer

This email may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise private information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed.

If you are not the intended recipient, we are sorry that you have received this email in error. Please note that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying is strictly prohibited. Please contact the sender, do not open any attachments, and delete the email immediately.

Any views and opinions are those of the individual sender and not necessarily those of St Mary's University Twickenham.

Please rely on your own anti-malware software. No responsibility is taken by the sender for any damage rising out of any infection.

We reserve the right to monitor e-mail messages passing through our network as permitted under UK law.