Just to let everyone know that in addition to publishing the recent photos of Naulakha by Louis Sander on the Society's web-site,  we have just republished Mike Kipling's September 2013 KJ article  on "Naulakha after Kipling".

These add to our extensive coverage of Kipling's years in Vermont, including his own writings in  From Tideway to Tideway and Something of Myself, the Mary Cabot Memoir,  Howard Rice's description of Brattleboro in the 1880s and 90s, and accounts of last year's symposium on "Kipling in America" at Marlboro College.

These can now all be found at "http://www.kiplingsociety.co.uk/vermont_fra.htm" or via the main Readers' Guide page on the site.

See also KJ355 (not up on the web-site until July 2016) for the Symposium papers.

Good wishes to all

John R