Hi Chris,

A discreet link that demonstrates wonderfully what can be done. thankyou
for sharing.

The LFGSS forum looks wonderfully organised.

To think - all the conversations in one place. And searchable.

Of course - someone wd have to manage it. I'll happily do that part-time
for the IRMS if they wish ;)

The demand wd be there if it *replaced* the listserv.

Best,
Jen

----
Chris Campbell [log in to unmask] via
<https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en-GB> jiscmail.ac.uk
10:56 (6 hours ago)
to RECORDS-MANAGE.
Thought I'd pitch in as this seems to be rumbling on.

I have to confess I rarely use the listserv but I do subscribe to the
digest and occasionally I will take a look and may also find something of
value.

The current system does seem to work  but I believe a different interface
might make a difference  - particularly if it was along the lines of one of
the many web forums that exist - an example being this one which is fairly
typical.

http://www.lfgss.com/

My only reservation though is that this looks like more work to maintain
and moderate - who will do that? Also is there sufficient demand - Will
there be enough to draw people in to engage and build a community?

Chris Campbell
Principal Consultant
Global Information and Records Management,
Dispute Resolution & Prevention
Legal Central Functions

GSK
980 Great West Road, Brentford, Middlesex, TW8 9GS, United Kingdom
Email   [log in to unmask]
Tel     +44 20 8047 4534