Dear Sandeep,

Thanks for your email.
I've added you to the list and you will get two automated welcome emails from JISCMail to welcome you.
Happy reading.

Geoff

On 30 October 2014 04:34, Sandeep Reddy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear all,

I am a PhD candidate based in Alice Springs, Australia undertaking my research, which involves realistic evaluation of a program set up by a hospital to meet National Health Reform performance targets.

Also I will be using the realistic evaluation framework to assess acceptability and compliance of remote health clinical guidelines.

It will be interesting to hear from forum members if they have undertaken realistic evaluation in similar areas or context?

Regards,

Sandeep

Dr Sandeep Reddy MBBS DPH MSc MMgmt ECFMG FCHSM
Centre for Remote Health

a joint centre of Flinders University and Charles Darwin University

Flinders Northern Territory

Alice Springs Campus- Cnr Simpson & Skinner Sts Alice Springs

PO Box 4066| Alice Springs NT 0871

P: +61 8 8951 4761| F: +61 8 8951 4777 | M: +61 487194924 | W: www.crh.org.au/

RPHCM : http://remotephcmanuals.com.au/html/home

                crh logo1 email

CRICOS Provider Number: 00114A

This email and any attachments may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this message.

Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary