Sorry RCUK! typo

On 15 October 2014 16:49, Emma Newall <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Simon

A good place to start is the funding bodies, RCUL, Wellcome Trust, Royal Society. They may be persuaded to send out a call for feedback or a survey to all their funded researchers. Another way is through the STEM Ambassador scheme (STEMNET) although this will only it those involved in public engagement, but they have put info in newsletters for me before.

I hope that gets you started I am sure others will have more ideas.

Emma