Hands up anyone else who briefly read “raman” as “ramen” and wondered about spectroscopy involving a tasty noodle soup.

Regards,

Helen Reardon

STEM Coordinator |Cydlynydd STEM

First Campus

University of South Wales │Prifysgol De Cymru

Pontypridd

CF37 1DL

Tel | Ffôn: 01443 654487/07766 360363

Fax | Ffacs: 01443 482097

Email | Ebost: [log in to unmask]

Skype: first_campus_stem

www.firstcampus.org

Twitter:  @First_CampuSTEM

Confidential and legally privileged information may be contained in this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the sender immediately, delete it and do not copy it to anyone else or take any action based upon its contents. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of South Wales.

Fe all cynnwys yr e-bost hwn fod yn gyfrinachol ac yn gyfreithiol freintiedig. Os derbyniwyd yr e-bost hwn trwy gamgymeriad, dylid hysbysu’r anfonydd, dileu’r e-bost ac ni ddylid copïo’r e-bost na chyflawni unrhyw weithred ar sail ei gynnwys. Barn neu safbwyntiau’r awdur yw’r rhai a fynegir yn yr e-bost hwn ac nid ydynt o angenrheidrwydd yn adlewyrchu barn Prifysgol De Cymru.