There is much to admire and enjoy in that poem, Jill. Even so, I am going
to have to come back to it. I'm in danger of liking a poem because I like
its subject.
You catch a quality of that place which is very hard to pin down. I'm
trying hard not to be envious, as I haven't been there in 20 years
Thank you