Thanks Doug. I do believe I will, I've got the groove of it back again,
translated three poems in one sitting in my local watering hole the other
night.

Does anyone have tips as to sending my collection (which I am still quite
chuffed about) somewhere for review? Generate some interest?

KS

---
*Kasper Salonen* (B.A./HuK)
Freelance Translation
Poet/Producer/Vice Secretary, Helsinki Poetry Connection
http://hkipoetryconnection.blogspot.com/
+358505554947