Loom remains all right, Ken. Thanks. Trouble is our current lot loom away from progressive legacies of Gough and co by the minute. He pulled us out of Vietnam, recognised China, introduced no-fault divorce, abolished all tertiary ed fees, started a free national healthcare system, just a few lovelies that got through.

Bill