>A kind of unwanted hagiography (or hagiographer), Lawrence?

Certainly.
Elid doesn't want it. Dead more 1000 years.
I was a bit excited when I heard of him, in 2002 I think; and quickly found
that once you had the name and knew about the possible grave, that was it.

>I wonder if ' not safe' ight work a little better as ' nor safe'...?

You may well be right. Thank you. I shall think seriously about that.

>I really liked the line break in 'oddly placed masses causing space to
be': that
pause.

Thank you. I got a small buzz from that