Dear Mari Mater O'Neill

You bring some very important insights to this discussion. I wish I could read Spanish!

There is another list that discusses the intersection of Design and Anthropology which is the [log in to unmask] where I have see a few of the members from this list but most are unique to the field of ethnography and anthropology. Some academic and many from industry.

I agree that Liz Sanders stands out as one of the tallest thought leaders in this space and her website MakeTools.com is rich with papers worth perusing.

With warm regards

M P Ranjan
from my iPad at home
18 October 2014 at 9.10 pm IST

Prof M P Ranjan
Independent Academic, Ahmedabad
Adjunct Professor (Design), Ahmedabad University
Author of blog : http://www.designforindia.com
Archive of papers : http://cept.academia.edu/RanjanMP
Sent from my iPad