Hello Charles and Priscila,

sorry anout the delay, there has been some problems with my mail.

> I agree with Hayes and would add that any intentional thought, not just everyday situations, are first interpreted to meet customary expectations. I believes this occurs unconsciously and is then elaborated by preconscious intentional thought  before an intuition about what to do emerges into conscious awareness.
>
> This conception of intuition requires only a taxonomy of process because it applies to any purposeful thought and occurs within Intentional thought regarding a particular subject or situation.

I agree. Have you found other good taxonomies related to the process of intuiting (beside your article, of course) -- or some other good references related to the aspect you describe above?

> Is your work available? If so I would like to obtain a copy.

Not yet, but hopefully soon. However, some articles the work is based on can be found in ResearchGate.

W B Rgds,

Asta

Asta Raami
Doctoral Candidate, designer, M.A.